When you’re facing a burst pipe, no heating, or cooling issues, the last thing you want to do is wait for someone to answer the phone, only to be told that you need to wait for someone to be available during business hours. Unfortunately, this happens all too often, placing homeowners in a dangerous position. This position can look like water damage repairs adding up or your family’s health being jeopardized due to extreme temperatures.
With ProSolutions Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning this will never be a problem! There is always someone available to answer your call and a technician that can be dispatched in minutes! When we say 24-hours, we mean 24-hours, so you can count on us when it’s needed most – because we understand emergency issues happen when we least expect them.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page now to see what some of our past customers have to say about our work.
What Is Considered a Plumbing Emergency?
Plumbing emergencies don’t occur specifically during business hours as you use your plumbing around the clock. However, you may be wondering if some issues are simply urgent and need to be taken care of soon or if certain problems are, in fact, emergencies. Here are a few examples of each type of situation:
- Burst pipe – this is an emergency and failing to call us immediately can result in high water bills and increasing damage to your home
- Frozen pipe – having frozen pipes can lead to burst pipes and defrosting them without proper knowledge can actually cause them to break
- Blocked toilet – if there is a second toilet in your home, it could be safe to use until morning. Unfortunately, with blocked lines, it affects your whole home’s plumbing system and can cause the other toilet to overflow as well. In addition, you may be putting yourself at risk for a burst pipe due to water pressure
- Leaky faucets – while a leaky faucet is annoying and can cause increased water bills, it is also not an all-out emergency
- No hot water – this is an unpleasant problem but is totally up to your preference and tolerance as to whether it is an emergency. This is an issue that is all about your comfort–if you feel it is an emergency, then it is!
Keep in mind that when you call for an emergency, you will never pay premium prices! You will receive great service at the standard cost it would be during normal business hours.
The Importance of Urgent Heating Services
If you wake up in the middle of the night freezing and can’t seem to get warm, your heater may not be working properly. Although you could snuggle up with blankets and use body heat, it is still quite miserable. In addition, the elderly and small children are susceptible to extremely cold temperatures and can become ill with hypothermia if left exposed for too long.
If your heater, furnace, or boiler are failing to produce any heat – this is an emergency situation. When heaters do not function properly, they can also produce carbon monoxide gas, which is deadly. Although you may feel you can survive the cold, it is still wise to call a professional sooner rather than later!
Our technicians are available 24/7 – and can get to your home quickly. We perform detailed inspections to provide a top-quality heater repair service. If the problem is beyond repair, we also offer furnace replacement solutions.
Reliable AC Repair & Replacement
Summertime can be hot and miserable–there is no doubt about it! Finding yourself without a way to keep cool can put a damper on any day and make it feel like it’ll never end. Whether this happens while the sun is out and beating down or at night when it only seems a bit cooler, you can rely on ProSolutions Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning to keep you cool!
We not only offer emergency AC repairs for those large-scale issues but also we can help you keep your system in the best shape possible with our regular maintenance and inspection services. The better maintained your air conditioner is, the less prone it will be to breakdowns.
The ProSolutions Difference
When you make a call to ProSolutions Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, you can expect to be greeted with a friendly and helpful customer representative. In addition to that, when our technician arrives, you will be impressed with how respectful and knowledgeable they are about your particular problem. We use upfront pricing so that you’ll be aware of the cost beforehand, and our company is continually educating ourselves on the newest techniques and greenest products.
Save on your emergency home needs with our coupons and specials.