Reasons your AC unit won’t run at all, sounds like an electrical problem. A fuse may have blown or circuit breaker tripped. If resetting those doesn’t solve the problem there may be an issue with the unit’s circuit board. In which case check with ProSolutions Inc. to give you a diagnosis.
Search for a Service
Current Home Comfort Promotions
ENDS January 31st, 2022. SAVE 40%. Make sure your furnace is ready for this year’s winter cold. The weather is already starting to turn and now is the best time to get a proper tune-up. will help prevent an emergency breakdown. Call to book. Some conditions apply. Promotions may end
ProSolutions PHAC offers financing plans (through Snap Home Finance) on furnaces, air-conditioners & plumbing installs. With great finance rates and 15 or 20-year terms, you can take care of your home’s comfort, reduce your energy bills, and have peace of mind knowing your system is ready to perform no matter
Ready to upgrade your home’s comfort? Whether you need a new furnace/AC or anything else we install, you can get it now and pay later. Take 6 months to pay with 0% interest. Conditions apply, OAC. Subject to change without notice. Financing is through Snap Home Financing.
Contact ProSolutions Today
- WeatherMaker Furnaces: What You Need to Know Before Buying a WeatherMaker HVAC System
- Furnace Error Codes: Common Furnace Troubleshooting Codes and What They Mean
- Furnace Buying Guide 2021: How to Choose a New Furnace
- Ducane Furnaces: Choosing the Best Furnace for Your Edmonton Home
- AirEase by Lennox: Everything You Need to Know About AirEase Furnaces