You cannot install your own gas line in Edmonton.
Only an experienced and qualified gas line installation contractor can repair, alter and install gas lines. The main reason for this is safety. Working with natural gas can be dangerous. If your gas line is not installed properly it can lead to many safety concerns, including explosions and even death.
In addition to safely installing a gas line in your home, a licensed and professional gas line installation contractor, like ProSolutions Inc., will:
- Ensure that your home is not damaged during the installation process
- Provide any necessary inspections
- Guarantee that all required gas permits are in place before installing your gas line
- Understand (and follow) all local laws for gas line installation
- Install the proper size and type of gas line for your home
- Offer expert recommendations and advice to make sure you install the best gas line for your current and future needs