Ductless air conditioners offer reliable and efficient cooling - so installing a mini split AC is worth it for many Edmonton homeowners. That said, a ductless mini split air conditioner is not worth it for every home.
Here are some situations in which a ductless air conditioner is worth it:
- Efficiency is your top priority.
- You want to lower your monthly energy bills.
- You live in an apartment or condo.
- You are adding an addition to your home (e.g. suite, bonus room, sunroom, etc.).
- You want to control the temperature in each room separately.
- You need to cool a room with temperature issues (e.g. a room with large, south-facing windows).
- You want to install AC in a house that has no existing ductwork.