Choosing to replace your heater isn’t a decision you will come by lightly. Often, it will happen after numerous and costly repairs, or because it went out completely. When these things happen, it is best to have a heating contractor on your side. ProSolutions Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is happy to be that company! We understand the ins and outs of heating systems and which ones might work best for your home. In addition, we are a full-service, 24-hour heating contractor that won’t charge you a premium price for an emergency call.
Above all, the work we do is top-notch and not to be beaten by anyone! Don’t just take our word for it.
Visit our reviews page to see what our long-time customers have to say about us.
Benefits of Professional Heater Installation
When you are considering a new heater, you might be amazed at how many options there are, the sizes, fuel types, and price ranges. When you choose ProSolutions Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for the installation of this new heater, we can actually help you before you make your decision! Our talented team of technicians can provide you with sizing information so that you don’t purchase one that is too big or too small, which type of fuel might work best for your home and be efficient, and we can even find the makes and models in your budget.
In addition to finding the right heater for your home, when we install it, the process will be done in a way that provides the most efficiency for your home. This efficiency can help save on heating bills and ensure that your home stays comfortable!
When to Replace a Heater
Unfortunately, heaters do not last forever and if you don’t pay attention, they tend to go out right when you need them most. There are a few dead giveaways that a heater is about to fail, and we have them listed here for you:
- Age: furnaces and boilers typically last 15-20 years, while heat pumps last around 16 years. This number isn’t everything, though. Other considerations can also be made
- Repetitive repairs: no matter what type of heater your home uses, if it is always in need of repair, those bills will add up
- Costly repairs: if your heater only needs one repair per year, you might believe it’s doing well–however, if that repair costs a lot of money, consider the age of your heater before consenting to the fix
- Increasing energy bills: over time, a heater will become less efficient. When an appliance runs inefficiently, it will cost you money in energy
- Inconsistent heating: regardless as to what type of heater you have, it should provide consistent, even heating throughout the home
Call ProSolutions for Your Heater Installation
When you have decided that it is time to replace your home’s heater, you will face another important decision: who will you call to install it? The answer should be an easy one: ProSolutions Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. We hire the most talented technicians that work hard to make you happy and show their respect for you & your home. Our customer service representatives are also always friendly when they answer the phone.
Save on your new system installation with our coupons and specials.