You have probably heard that the Alberta Government is encouraging households to be more energy efficient. To do this, they have created a home energy plan to incentivize in making these changes. The more energy your home-improvement projects save, the more money you will get back in rebates. Here is how it works:
- 1) Complete your Home Energy Evaluation
- We work with Energuy for all of our client’s needs. You will need to have Energuy come into your home to complete the evaluation before any work call be done.
- You can give them a call at 1-888-442-9577 to book your evaluation
- Energuy will assess your home and determine what energy-efficient upgrades will work best for you.
- You will receive a $300 rebate that will be applied directly to your Home Energy Evaluation Invoice. Homes in
- Edmonton will only pay $72.50 for this service.
2) Get your custom home report
- Your home report will be available online at homeeneryplan.ca within 2-3 weeks after your evaluation is completed.3) Complete the upgrades and get your rebate
- Once the chosen upgrades are completed, the ProSolutions team will submit your rebate application on your behalf.
Your rebates will then be processed and sent back to you from Energy Efficiency Alberta.
Some Common Eligible Upgrades:
- *$500 + 100$ For Installing*:
- 95.1% or higher AFUE Energy Star Furnace Systems
- 90.1% or higher AFUE Energy Star Boiler Systems
Tankless Hot Water
Up to $1084 + 20% (Rebates vary depending on the existing tank type and efficiency of the new Energy Star tankless unit.)
For even more savings If you sign up today for 3 or more eligible upgrades, and you will receive an additional $1,000. Plus, the city of Edmonton is currently offering additional cost savings. For more information visit the cities website here.
For complete information on how this program works please visit the Energy Efficiency Alberta website.
At ProSolutions are aim is to make this process as simple as possible for you, that is why we have partnered with Energuy to make sure our clients are well taken care of. If you have any questions on how the Home Energy Evaluation works please contact them here.
Our SuperPro’s are ready to take on your upgrades and save you some money. The following are upgrades we can provide to you:
- Furnace Systems
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Condensing Boilers
- Drain Water Heat Recovery
- Heat Recovery Ventilator
Give us a call today to book your next upgrade!