As temperatures climb outside, it’s likely that you hang out indoors with your air conditioner on. Because you rely so heavily on your AC to keep your home cool, don’t you think that it deserves a little attention every once in a while? It’s recommended by professionals that you have your cooling system tuned-up at least once a year.
This routine maintenance is crucial before extended periods of use – like summertime. Professional maintenance not only extends the lifespan of your equipment, it prevents costly repairs down the road. Other benefits of an AC tune-up include:
- Energy efficiency. With any appliance or system working in your home, energy efficiency is extremely important. If your AC is sucking up too much electricity to function, it’s not working efficiently. This can cause your electric bill to skyrocket if it’s left to worsen. A tune-up will let a technician inspect the working condition of your cooling system and make sure that things are running smoothly.
- Longer lifespan. Think of professional tune-ups as preventative maintenance. The full system check and repair allows an in depth inspection of all your systems features and working parts. A ProSolutions tech will be able to spot any problems or areas of wear and tear so you will be able to get the most out of your machine.
- Cleaner air. Did you know that an old or outdated air conditioner can potentially harm your indoor air quality? Pollen, dust, pet dander, and other contaminates can build up in your system over time. When you turn on the AC, it can be released into your air supply and cause a variety of symptoms among those living in your home. Because our tune-ups are thorough, your air filter will be changed and any debris build up will be removed.
- Reliability. Professional tune-ups make your system more reliable. Every nook, cranny, and working piece of your cooling system is checked and adjusted for maximum function. If any problem areas are discovered during the inspection, your tech will be able to advise you of the best way to fix it.
How ProSolutions Can Help You
We want to make sure that you stay cool, comfortable, and safe all summer long. This is why a tune-up is so important – it keeps your cooling system functioning highly and efficiently. When you choose us for your routine AC service, it includes:
- Thermostat 3 point check and calibration
- Blower 4 point check and cleaning
- Motor 7 point check and lube
- New filter as required
- Check evaporator coil
- Check and clean condensate
- Check, clean and lubricate outdoor condenser
- Refrigeration lines inspection
- Test refrigerant charge
- Check compressor operation
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Call ProSolutions today to schedule your routine AC service.