Tankless water heaters are becoming more popular every day–and for great reasons! However, finding a service company to perform maintenance, repairs, or installations can become difficult. At ProSolutions Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, our technicians are trained on traditional appliances as well as the newest technology on the market. This means that when you call ProSolutions Plumbing Heating & Air about a problem with your tankless water heater, the plumber that arrives at your home will be familiar with the unit as well as the best way to repair it!
Still have a tanked water heater in your home? Not a problem! Our experts offer standard water heater repair and installation services as well.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
You may have researched tankless water heaters only to be discouraged by their price tag. While it is true that these units are a bit more expensive than traditional water heaters, they also carry some serious benefits! Here are a few of the advantages you can look forward to should you choose to install this system in your home:
- Compact size: these units can be placed almost anywhere in the home–you will not have to sacrifice closet, attic, or garage space as they do not have bulky tanks to store water. In fact, these appliances are quite compact!
- On-demand: anytime you need hot water you will have it. The water may take a minute to get from the water heater to your faucet, but that is all the waiting you’ll do. Because it is on demand, you can run your hot water for as long as you’d like without the risk of running out
- Energy savings: because there is no tank that requires constant heating, you will see electric or gas bills decrease
- Longevity: traditional water heaters last around 8-10 years while tankless water heaters last 15-20
To enjoy these benefits be sure to give our plumbers a call. We always offer personalized solutions and work within your budget to find the best tankless water heater solution for your home.
How a Tankless Water Heater Works
Tankless water heaters may sound like they are too good to be true, but that is far from the case. These units simply use a different type of technology that allows them to provide on-demand water instead of one tank at a time. Here’s a quick look at how they work:
- When a hot water faucet is turned on in the home, water flows into an inlet pipe usually at the bottom of the heater
- The flame to heat the water is ignited or the electric burner is switched on
- As the water flows through the unit (yes, the very compact unit) it is heated and then distributed to the faucets
Call ProSolutions for Your Tankless Water Heater Needs Today!
Whether you’re considering the purchase of a tankless water heater or you already have one, it is always helpful to have someone on your side! Our technicians can walk you through the purchase and help decide on the flow rate or size that is best for your home. Should you begin having problems with your appliance, we can diagnose and easily repair them! Our goal is to provide a full-service experience to help you from installation to upkeep.
We also offer the related plumbing services to keep your new tankless water heater in top shape.